Skip to content ↓

Hall Green Primary School


If you pay your council tax to Sandwell MBC, you have to apply via the Sandwell council application process, even if the school you wish to apply for isn’t a Sandwell school.

Sandwell's application process is now an online system, which solves many of the problems people had with completing paper application forms (such as filling them in but sometimes forgetting to hand them in!). However, we are aware that some people are not confident with this electronic system and will be happy to help if needed.

Below, please find more information in the ‘Information for Parents’ document and the ‘Admissions’ website links below:

To help you plan your application you can look at the information provided in the Sandwell Schools Admissions Booklet - A guide to annual and mid-year admissions and appeals.

Pupils identified as having SEND will be supported with admissions by the LA and the school. For more information, contact the school SENCo, Mrs A Gilbert.

If you wish to apply for a change of school, the Sandwell Primary Mid-Year Application Form can be downloaded from a link within the admissions booklet.